Stran 9 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 5678910 ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 81 do 90 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Long Weekend Hunt.

Gday guy's,
    Here are a few photos from our long weekend hunt.
    Many deer were seen and missed, but we ended up with 4 deer, 3 does and a malformed stag.
    Sorry about the photos as they are not the best, but i was busy chasing the hounds around for most of the day and didn't get out of the bush until late, just intime to help with carrying some meat out of the bush.

Cheers Hound Hunter.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up Sambar Stag.

Gday guy's,
    Here are a few photos from a hunt we had 4 weeks ago, this young Sambar stag was shot by Domonic with his Sako .270 and 150grain Reminton Core Lokt projectiles. The stag was taken on the run with 2 well placed shots with the hound very close behind.
    It is also his first ever deer as he is only new to deer hunting, with hopefully many more to come.!

Cheers Hound Hunter

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

good hunting,good luck to continue to.
    Bolj ko se ukvarjaš z oslom,bolj si mu podoben!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Wink My first Sambar for 2009.

Gday guy's, after having a break from hunting Sambar for 2 weeks I finally had the oppertunity to have a shot at a Sambar.
    I shot this small Sambar stag this Saturday with my .444 Marlin using a 265grain flat nose projectile on the run at about 90 meters through a thick patch of scrub.
    I fired a quick second shot as the stag was disappering and hit a tree, but it was not needed as my first shot was perfect and he only ran about 50 meters and went down.!

Cheers Hound Hunter

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Sambar Stag.

Here are a few more photos of my stag as he fell and the tree that jumped in the way of my bullet. :icon_:

Cheers Hound Hunter

Privzeto

LOVSKI BLAGOR KOLEGA!!!!
    Great shot! Did you ever think about going to work as a lumberjack???,you wouldnt even need a chainsaw.....
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Talking Wood Butcher.

Citat dolgin je objavil: Pokaži objave
    LOVSKI BLAGOR KOLEGA!!!!
    Great shot! Did you ever think about going to work as a lumberjack???,you wouldnt even need a chainsaw.....
    Thank's for the good wishes Hunter.! We have got a deer every hunt so far, so hopefully that continues on.!

Lovska Hvala Dolgin.!!
    Well they do call us Carpenters "Wood Butchers" here in Australia.
    Definately no chainsaw needed.!!!!! Yeah the old .444 does a good job of that, it was not the first tree i have shot and i don't think it will be the last either, as almost all shot's taken are on the run and through some thick forests.
    I have taken many Sambar deer and even shot quite a few through trees, thats why we use heavy calibres and the rule with Sambar is to keep shooting until they go down as they can be hard to kill.!

Hey Dolgin, was that really your sister walking the dog at Lake Bled ???, be sure to put a good word in for me.!

Cheers Hound Hunter

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Nice that you are interested in the Dolgina sister .... even in our places of interest is growing ...You get it at the lake Bled:icon_:
    Bolj ko se ukvarjaš z oslom,bolj si mu podoben!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Wink Dolgin's Sister.

Hey Hunter,
    I forgot you took that photo, nice pic mate .
    Interested ? you better believe it WOW i will definately have to visit Slovenia again with scenery like that.! :icon_:

Cheers Hound Hunter

Privzeto

Hound Hunter you better bring some second hand clothes for Dolgin's sister, as you can see she is very poor, she's got almost nothing to wear, good luck for her that is summer this days otherwise she will undercool. Soo hurry, the fall is at the gate.

LZ L
    Ni vsak sovražnik, ki te v drek porine in ni vsak prijatl, ki te z dreka vleče.

Stran 9 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 5678910 ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •