Stran 8 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 45678910 ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 71 do 80 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Number 3

Gday, again guy's
    This weekend we were successful in taking a large bodied Sambar stag, our first stag for the season.
    We also shot another Sambar doe last week, but i am still waiting for some of the guys to email me some of the photos as i did not have the opportunity to take any photos myself.

Here are a few photos of myself and the lucky shooter Manny with Axle and the stag.!

Manny took this stag (his first) with a 30,06 on the run with 2 well placed bullets through the shoulder and it still managed to run a further 200 metres before going down, Axle and Little Sally (Beagle) were about 3 minutes behind this stag but were chasing him for over an hour.
    A few more hunts and the hounds should be much fitter and hunting realy well.

I will post some better photos of the whole crew and stag when i get them, as i lost my digital camera somewhere in the bush earlier in the day.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up Roe Buck Season

Congratulation (Lovski Blagor) to all the forum members who have taken a Srnjak this season .!!!

And i wish all the members who are yet to take one, all the best and good luck.!!!

Dober pogled
    Hound Hunter

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Sambar Stag.

Here are a few more group photos of our first stag of the season.!

Cheers Hound Hunter.

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Citat Hound Hunter je objavil: Pokaži objave
    Congratulation (Lovski Blagor) to all the forum members who have taken a Srnjak this season .!!!

And i wish all the members who are yet to take one, all the best and good luck.!!!

Dober pogled
    Hound Hunter
    Hvala, lovski hvala in seveda tudi tebi čestitke k dobremu plenu in lepemu lovu!
    It's interesting to see pictures of a prey, we don't know here in Slovenija.

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Here are a few more group photos of our first stag of the season.!

Cheers Hound Hunter.
    First picture has an ideal composition to be make by hand from some artist, or to be remake by paintshopping in sepia tool.
    Last edited by ZR7; 25. May 2009 at 12:50.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up Sambar Stag #2

Here are a few photos from Saturdays hunt.
    We walked and searched hard to find a start for the hounds as it is still very dry, as you can see in the photos, eventually we got a start for the hounds and they chased this small Sambar stag for about half an hour before Manny #2 shot this stag ( also his first Sambar ).
    The hounds are hunting well and starting to get fitter and it is looking like we will have a good season.
    We only need more rain now to make the ground softer and so the deer leave more scent for the hounds to follow.!
    We also now have enough meat from these 2 stags, so that we can get some Krajnski sausages made.

Cheers Hound Hunter

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up

Citat ZR7 je objavil: Pokaži objave
    Hvala, lovski hvala in seveda tudi tebi čestitke k dobremu plenu in lepemu lovu!
    It's interesting to see pictures of a prey, we don't know here in Slovenija.
    Lovski hvala and thank's for the congratulations ZR7.!!
    I hope you don't mind me posting photos on your forum, as all the the hunting and wildlife photos the guys post are of great interest to me also, I enjoy logging onto the forum and seeing all the terrific photos of your game animals and wildlife.!!!!

You are also correct in saying the photo would look good in sepia, I will have to print some in sepia for the hunting room.

Cheers Hound Hunter

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

I hope you don't mind me posting photos on your forum, as all the the hunting and wildlife photos the guys post are of great interest to me also, I enjoy logging onto the forum and seeing all the terrific photos of your game animals and wildlife.!!!!...
    We are happy to have members like you in our forum.
    We also enjoy in loking photos from other places and discovering other kinds of hunting manners.
    So we expect more photos from "down under"

LP

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up First Deer.!

Gday again guys,
    Saturday we finally had a little rain and the conditions were exellent for hunting, and after all the guys were set into their positions Leon an I walked 5 hounds on leeds into the forest along some old and very slippery logging trails, falling over many times and getting dragged along the ground by the now very fit and strong hounds.

When we arrived at the area that i thought should have a few deer we found much fresh deer prints, the hounds were released and started cold trailing immediately, after about 1 minute the were voicing hard and had the deer going. The deer gave them a good run around running back over his old scent lines trying to get the hounds off his scent.

After about 35 minutes the deer decided to try to make his escape out of this valley and ran into young James, who i had positioned on a old water course that i knew the deer liked to run and with 1 shot from his .338 Winchester Magnum at a range of 3 meters 15 year old James had his first Sambar Deer, a young spikey stag.!! :icon_:

All 5 hounds were only 5 meters behind this spikey, so the season is looking even better and hopefully we will get some bailups again this season.
    I also had a few oppertunitys to shoot a young stag in velvet, but decided not to shoot him as it was a bit close to some farm houses and i would rather chase him with the hounds next time and give him a chance to escape.! :icon_:

Here are a few photos of young James and his first ever Sambar and the crew.!

Cheers Hound Hunter

Even Axle the hound Congratulated James by shaking his hand.!!!!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto First Sambar.

Here are a few more photos of the hard work getting the spikey out of the valley.
    Young James did a terrific job carrying out the back legs from his first Sambar, only wish his father could have also been there to share in this happy occasion.!

Cheers Hound Hunter.

PS: Thank's again ZR7, hopefully i will have more photos to share again when we hunt next weekend.!

Stran 8 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 45678910 ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •