Stran 6 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 2345678910 ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 51 do 60 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Gday Brakir thank's for the welcome, i would love to visit Slovenia again some day. Hopefully one day.:icon_:
    I am not sure exactly but i think my father's cousin is from Horjul (sorry about the spelling) which i think is very close to Logatec. I will find out.
    If any of you guy's ever think of coming to Melbourne let me know, i would be happy to take anyone out on a hunt. There is always something to hunt in Australia.

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

In Horjul we have clay pigeon shooting range.... It's really a small world...
    "Ni ga junaka ki ne lula kadar kaka!"

Ko v zarji večerni žarijo gore,
    ga krogla zahrbtna zadene v srce,
    iskal je ljubezen, prevaran je bil,
    na jasi rože s krvjo je zalil....

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Hello Dolgin
    I only asked about the taxidermist's because i have noticed many of the photo's of some excellent trophie's (Gams & Srnjak) that have had just their head's cut off. The guy that mounted Leon's Sambar stag charges $750 dollars AUS. The last one i had done was a full body mount Hog deer stag that cost $2000 AUS.
    Dont worry about the women Dolgin, as Leon said "if his girlfriend doesnt like it she knows were the front door is".
    If the room is not big enough build a new room.

Cheers Hound Hunter

Privzeto

it she knows were the front door is".
    If the room is not big enough build a new room.
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Privzeto

Hound hunter,a question!
    I have noticed on one of the pictures (the one with the doe and the bottle and the hound) that the dog is equiped with GPS(? i think). Do you practice that allot?
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Citat Hound Hunter je objavil: Pokaži objave
    Where in Slovenia is PIG VALLEY or is that a secret?.
    Pig valley is only a joke. Today. Two years ago it was cautionsness.
    This forum was a revolution against old leadership of Slovenial hunting association. We are proud of helping thing changes a bit. But here are still few things we have to fight for. Long story.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up Tracking Collars

Gday Dolgin

The tracking collar's that i have on my hound's are not GPS but they emit a radio freqency that i can track very accuratly. It does take alot of practice to be able to understand and read the signal, but i would not run a hound without one.
    Year's ago we would lose hound's for day's ,week's and even month's and sometimes never get them back at all. They have saved me much time and money over the last 12 year's and i have never lost a single hound since.

Član od
    Mar 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Hello Hound hunter
    I´we read a lot about telemetry collars that you use, but i can´t find a dealer who will send it to slovenia. If you hawe some contacts or web site for ordering please share it whit us. How much they cost in Australia.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

http://www.trackerradio.com/hunting-...stem/index.asp

Gday Mrki this is a website for Tracker you can try them they might be of some assistance to you.
    The problem with the Australian made systems are that the collars are a sealed unit and have to be sent back to the manafacturer to be re-batteried.
    I have 2 different radio telemetry tracking systems, one is an Australian made product called Bio Telemetry Tracking which just uses a ICOM receiver with a large antenna, it is very accurate but the antenna is a bit awkward to walk around the bush with. The other is the Tracker Maxima unit which is very handy in the bush as it is only small when folded up.
    The Tracker Maxima unit is made in Finland but it is not cheap, i tried to buy it over the internet from Finland and America but they would not sell it to me and kept refering me back to their dealer in Australia.
    If there is not a Tracker dealer in Slovenia you may be able to buy it over the internet but you have to make sure of legal requirements for Frequency Bands
    In Australia the legal frequency band is 151.000 - 157.000 for the collars.
    I hope this has been of some assistance to you Mrki, i will let you know of the cost as i can not exactly remember at the moment, but they were not cheap.
    If anyone has any Questions just ask and i will try to help.
    Regards Hound Hunter

Član od
    Mar 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Thank you for info. i have contacted them and i´m waiting for answer.Price for the collars are from 125$ to 165$.

Stran 6 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 2345678910 ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •