Stran 4 od 10 PrvaPrva 12345678 ... ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 31 do 40 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Hunting Photos

I have set up another album in my user profile if anyone is interested, it is a mix of old photos that i have scanned from my Photo Album so the quality may not be good.
    I have many 100s of Hunting Photos from over the years, I can keep posting more photos if u guys are interested.
    I would love to see more of your photos as i think you have one of the most beautiful Countries in the world.
    Hope to hear from u guys soon
    Hound Hunter.

Privzeto

Hello Hound Hunter. Welcome to our pages and forum!

I see you have been hunting also in New Zeeland! Fantastic and one of the most beautifull country in the world. Animals found there perfect conditions for there lives. Australia is also beautifull only that here is much deserts inside.

Keep posting pictures and some of your hunting stories to us. We are relatively new forum so people didn't upload their pictures to profile yet. But eventually the'll do it.

Greetings to Australia!
    Boljše izpasti nor, kot pa iz aviona!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Hunting

Gday fellow hunters
    Last weekend we hunted with another Hound Crew in a area we shot a big Sambar Stag in last year , we hunted for 2 days and shot 6 deer , 2 on the Friday and 4 on the Saturday.
    Friday we got a Doe and a young Fawn and on Saturday a young Stag about 15 inches, 2 Does and a Spiker that i shot, the Hounds hunted really well and i had my Hounds come through on 4 of the deer shot.
    Sorry but i did not have a chance to take any photos as we hunted hard all day, walked and ran many miles trying to get the hounds on to a good Stag, but no luck.
    How have you guys been going, any luck in your hunting?.:icon_smile:
    I have added some more photos into a new Album in my user profile (Click on show all Albums) you have to check, there may be more than 1 page in each Album.
    These are a couple of photos from the last weekend that the guys took.
    Harry checking out the scenery & Boris the Joker.
    Cheers to all you Slovenian Hunters
    Hound Hunter.

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Were are the photos of that incredible hunting??'

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Deer Hunting

Sorry Shadow23 , but i didn't get a chance to take any photo's, as I was trying to find a good stag that was living in this valley system.
    I found his fresh prints late in the day, but it was to late to start dogs on him,
    I didn't get out of the bush until dark. I will ask some of the other guys if they took any photos, as they cut up the deer's and carried out the meat.
    Here is a photo of me and a Sambar Stag that i shot while stalking a few years ago.
    We are are going for a hunt this weekend to an area we chased a good stag into 2 weeks ago, there was heaps of deer tracks, so with some luck we might get a couple of deer. Will let you know how we went, and also get some photos.
    Cheers Hound Hunter.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Thumbs up This Saturday's Hunt

Gday Guys

Here are a few photo's from Saturdays hunt.
    We hunted hard all day and ended up with 3 deer, a young spiker,a small stag and a stag with 27inch antlers. The dogs and guys hunted well even though the weather was really bad (lots of rain and very windy)

Privzeto

Nice! How do you say congragulations,we say Lovski blagor??
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Stran 4 od 10 PrvaPrva 12345678 ... ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •