Stran 3 od 10 PrvaPrva 1234567 ... ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 21 do 30 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Privzeto

Nice pics,uf its a big animal! Our red deer comes not much as 150-180 kilos! But even those are exceptions,most of them are up to 150 kilos heavy!
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Question why dont you guys post photos in your albums, I have been looking at some of your user profiles and no one has any photos.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Question what does Mustela mean?.

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Nice photos, Hound hunter! You can check most of our photos at forum, theme is trofeje.
    Mustela is first name for scientiphic (latin) name for this animal: http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/ermine.htm

Privzeto

Probably noone knows how to di it!

http://www.moj-album.com/uredi/dolgin/1011033/

Here are some of my pics!
    Mustela means you are a begginer,dont know how exactly its made,bud on every 100 posts you get another "nick"! When you goet to 100000 you are probably very old
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Privzeto

Dammed,its not working,bl.... machenery

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto trophies

Hello

If you want to see some photos you should click on this forum themes:

"lovstvo", "divjad" and "trofeje" (for trophies). Try ... Than there are some spicies like "srnjad" is
    roe deer, "jelenjad" is red deer, "prašič" is hogs (wild pig),...

LP Srecko :icon_mrgreen: (means the lucy one in origin Feliks)

Privzeto

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Some nice photos are in our galery ( http://www.forum-lov.org/index.php?o...zoom&Itemid=58 ) on main site.
    You must be registered and logged there too to view trophies.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Aussie Hound Hunter

Gday guys,
    Thanks for the explanation about what Mustela means, I hope you guys are not calling me a Weasel.
    Thanks for the tips on viewing your photos in this forum, they are GREAT Photos, but it would be nice if you guys set up your own albums so that i could put a face to your names.
    I have a question for u all?
    In the Lovec Magazine 5/2007 page 282 under the heading omoc pri iskanju obstreljene divjadi vam nudijo: there is a guy named Brus Andrej from Logatec
    does anyone know him ? I think he may be related to me as my father has relations in Logatec from his fathers side of the family.
    Srecko ! I knew what the meaning of your name was, as i had an uncle here in Australia with the same name . He passed away many years ago and we burried him back in his home town in Slovenia.

Stran 3 od 10 PrvaPrva 1234567 ... ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •