Stran 10 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 678910
Rezultati 91 do 95 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Privzeto

BANDA;PUSTTE MOJO SISTER ALONE,no doe like this one,a?
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Lightbulb

Hey Luka NO Problem, never mind second hand clothes i would take her out shopping for some new clothes, maybe an Aussie Thong Bikini and some sunscreen? so she doesn't get burnt.

Dont worry Dolgin, we are all just concerned for her welfare, wouldn't want her catching a cold.!!
    Your right not many doe's runing around here like that at the moment, but spring and summer are just around the corner. :icon_:

Cheers Hound Hunter

Privzeto

I must say that now a days is full open hunting seson for that kind of baptized doe's. You don't even have to fodder them, they just keep gathering around clubs etc., all you need is fat wallet and decent vehicle, evreything else just happen. Good looking not necessary but wouldn't bother. So HH you intend to transpose your hounting ground down to beaches soon? Good luck. and full your rifle with trustworthy ammunition.

LZ L
    Ni vsak sovražnik, ki te v drek porine in ni vsak prijatl, ki te z dreka vleče.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Question Doe Season.?

Hey Luka, good luck to all you guys with that kind of game animal :icon_:, but i think i will stick to Sambar for a while.!
    No problem with the rifle, but it is better to load it with blanks, don't want any surprises.!
    I think maybe we should let this doe go for a while, she may not be Dolgin's sister but she is definitely someones sister and i wouldn't want to upset anyone.!
    Anyway, I'm off to pick up the hounds and with some luck i might have some more photos to share with you guys again next week.!

Good luck to all the forum members with your hunting this weekend.
    Dober Pogled
    Hound Hunter

Privzeto

Dober pogled to you too HH, hope we'll get some more pictures from down there, mybe some of reptiles also if possible. Enjoy and thx for best wishes about "does" but unfortunatelly i get married not long ago so this kind of game animal isn't any longer on my hunting menu. Anyway there I found a lot of other stuff at my free time to do like ironing, cooking etc., you know married stuff.

LZ L
    Ni vsak sovražnik, ki te v drek porine in ni vsak prijatl, ki te z dreka vleče.

Stran 10 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 678910

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •