Stran 1 od 10 12345 ... ZadnjiZadnji
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 95

Tema: Hunting in Slovenia

Privzeto Hunting in Slovenia

Here you can talk about hunting opportunity in Slovenia. About what you need to hunt here, regulations, game,...
    Boljše izpasti nor, kot pa iz aviona!

Privzeto Lovec iz Avstrije iska lov na srnjake v Sloveniji

Dragi lovci iz lovskih druzin Slovenije,

Ime mi je Peter Maurer, pridem iz Avstrije, sem zelo zanimiv
    na lov na mocne srnjake v Sloveniji (mocne, kapitalne ali zanimive
    trofeje).

Tudi me zanimi lov na gamse na odlicnem odzemljem (karawanke, steiner alpen, triglav)

Prisel bi do 150 km od meje Ljubelja.

Prosim za informacijo a bi imeli moznost za lov za gozde iz Avstrije in a
    se imate nekaj zanimivega ?na rezervi? za letos. Iskam dolgorocno moznost
    lovisa na srnjake v Sloveniji.

Hvala lepa za odgovor,

Lep pozdrav,

DI Peter Maurer
    Loibltal 34
    A-9170 Ferlach
    +43 664 25 35 541
    Email: peter.maurer1@utanet.at

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto Hound Hunter from Melbourne Australia

Are there any Slovenian hunters on this forum that can type in english.
    I can read a little Slovenian, but speak the language much better.

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Citat Hound Hunter je objavil: Pokaži objave
    [B]Are there any Slovenian hunters on this forum that can type in english.
    Hello!
    I think, that here are many hunters, that can type in english.
    But they are little shy so they are waiting for some questions to start typing.

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Gday ZR7 I was looking at your profile picture, that sure is one ugly looking mutt. Much more ugly than any of my bloodhounds or beagles.
    The hound in your avatar is a nice looking dog.
    Do you or any of your members on this forum hunt with hounds?
    I hunt Sambar deer with hounds most weekends during the season here in Victoria.

ZR7 Guest

Privzeto

Citat Hound Hunter je objavil: Pokaži objave
    Gday ZR7 I was looking at your profile picture, that sure is one ugly looking mutt. ...
    The hound in your avatar is a nice looking dog.
    Do you or any of your members on this forum hunt with hounds?
    I hunt Sambar deer with hounds most weekends during the season here in Victoria.
    The ugly one is watching my profile

The Nice looking dog is bitch, named Bisa. She is Alpine Dachsbracke (one of scenthounds) and we often hunt together. Yesterday in the night, we were loking for roe deer buck, wounded by my friend. We were sucessfull.

Član od
    Dec 2007
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Hello Hound Hunter! Throughout the hunt season it is almost necesary to hunt with dogs. We hunt Red deer, wild boars, foxes, rabbits... the hunt is performed by group of hunters, who surround the hunt area and some other hunters with dogs (hounds) "push" hunted animals towards them... How do you hunt?

Član od
    Jun 2008
    Prispevki

Privzeto

Gday Kolovski.
    The only deer we are allowed to hunt in Australia with hounds are sambar deer, and the only dogs that we are allowed to use to scent trail sambar deer are Bloodhounds & Beagles of pure breeding.
    We have many deer in Australia Sambar being the largest, but we also have Red deer, Rusa deer, Fallow deer, Chital deer and Hog deer.
    Not all the deer are in the same areas but we also have Kangaroos, Wallabys, Wombats, Wild Dingoes, Foxes and many more animals that we do not want the hounds to trail.I will explain our methods of hunting in more detail when i have more time, will also try and post some photos when i workout how to do it.
    Dont be afraid to ask any questions that any of you might have.

Privzeto

Hello!
    Why do you hunt only one kind of deer with dogs? How do you then hunt rabbits or ducks or....
    I think its necessary that a group of Slovenian hunters comes down to Australia to show you how to do it,because it looks like you have no idea(?oke)!
    Do you hunt Kangaroos too?Ive heard that its forbitten to hunt them? Is that true?
    Kdor misli,da je dober človek, ker hodi v cerkev je tako kot bi stal sredi garaže in si predstavljal da je avto!

Privzeto

Hello dear ozzy hunter.
    If I'm not mistaken they shoot 1-2 millions of roos each year. And even night time hunting with lights is not forbidden.
    How about pigs? I've heard you got tons of them and big ones too - they are ugly as hell because they come from farm animals but I suppose there are still the king of the beasts - their meat that is.
    There was a nice article in Slovenian Hunting Association's Newsletter LOVEC a few months ago about a Slovenian guy who moved to Australia some 20 years ago.

Stran 1 od 10 12345 ... ZadnjiZadnji

Pravila objavljanja

• Ti ne moreš objavljati novih tem
  • Ti ne moreš objaviti odgovora
  • Ti ne moreš objavljati priponk
  • Ti ne moreš urejati svojih objav
  •